A Little Bit About Me
My name is Ed, I am 29 years old and originally grew up in Hertfordshire, but have been based in London for over 10 years.
I have been a qualified Level 3 Personal Trainer and Nutritionist for over 3 years, with a real passion for health and fitness for a decade.
I am currently a Personal Trainer at Nuffield Health in Bloomsbury, where I predominantly train clients for body transformations, fat loss, muscle gain, muscle rehabilitation, cardiovascular health and other performance based fitness goals.
I also have my own online fitness coaching business, which I developed through social media in January 2020.
Talking of passions, I also have a large interest in food. Food for fitness and general home cooking is where it all started. Since then, I have developed into becoming a private chef for dinner parties and themed cuisine nights for private functions based at clients houses, across the capital.
• Level 3 Personal Trainer - Active IQ
• Level 3 Nutritionist - Active IQ
• Level 2 Fitness Instructor - Active IQ
• Fitness Class Instructor - Nuffield Health
• Kettlebells Instructor - Nuffield Health
• Health and Safety - Nuffield Health
• Skill Trainer (Bike, Row, Run) - Technogym
• Small Group Training - Technogym